Just just What do i must do in order to be awarded the BSc level?
To be granted the BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting you have to:
- be registered with Oxford Brookes University ie have opted in to the BSc degree scheme before starting work on the extensive research and research task
- effectively finish all nine Applied Knowledge and Applied techniques exams
- finish the ACCA Ethics and Professional Skills module
- complete and pass the Oxford Brookes University analysis and research venture.
To submit the investigation and research venture into the May and November distribution durations, please refer to RAP distribution times
Their education should be finished within a decade associated with date that is earliest of the very very first assessment pass or perhaps the date of one’s first ACCA exemption being given otherwise your eligibility are withdrawn.
Log in to myACCA, to discover when you yourself have opted into the level scheme and whether you are qualified to achieve this.
Why have always been we maybe perhaps not entitled to the Oxford Brookes level programme?
Then it will be for one of the following reasons:
You enrolled with ACCA before the BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting degree was introduced if you are not eligible for the degree programme.
- Once the level programme had been introduced in 2000/2001, all eligible registered students had been asked to decide in to the level scheme by November 2001. (más…)